1. Giorgio Armani highlight in the shade Belladonna – A champagne/pinkish highlighter accentuates the cheekbone beautifully leaving a delicate glow to the face.
2. Mac highlighter in Soft and Gentle – A pink based highlight and like the name suggests a gentle highlighter that leaves a very shimmery yet natural finish to the skin.
3. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer – A champagne highlighter which has been strongly hyped about (and for good reason) leaves a delightful and dewy glow on the cheekbone.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow – I had to include this contour/highlight pairing Charlotte Tilbury never fails to disappoint. This duo leaves an angelic highlight and is used by the Kardashian’s makeup artist if it’s good enough for a Kardashian its good enough for you.
5. Benefits High Beam – If you haven’t heard about this liquid highlight where have you been, This is a pink based liquid highlight that blends so effortlessly into the skin leaving a natural and glowing finish.